Commercial Fire Sprinkler Systems in Massachusetts
If you have or want a commercial fire sprinkler system in Massachusetts and are located in the Essex, Middlesex, Suffolk, Plymouth, Bristol and Worcester Counties (south), Front-Line Fire Protection, LLC can help you. We can handle all your commercial fire sprinkler system needs.
Is a commercial fire sprinkler system important to have?
The quick answer is yes. Fire safety is one of the main concerns for business owners all across the country, not just in Massachusetts. A fire in a commercial building can lead to serious injury or death of employees and customers if it happens during business hours. Commercial fires can also cause the loss of merchandise, records, and equipment. It has the power to close your business permanently. Commercial fire sprinkler systems are a major contributor to commercial fire safety.
Why is Front-Line Fire Protection, LLC your commercial fire sprinkler system company in Massachusetts?
Front-Line Fire Protection, LLC has the knowledge and the know-how to handle any commercial fire sprinkler systems problems. We install, maintain, and upgrade commercial fire sprinkler systems. We know the ins and outs of the regulations. We follow the NFPA 25 which is a baseline for protection, testing and maintenance of commercial fire sprinkler systems. Compliance with the NFPA 25 helps maximize your commercial fire system’s integrity to avoid failure and ensure fast, effective response in a fire emergency. We know how to protect your business from fire. We work with fire safety officials to make sure your commercial fire sprinkler system is compliant with the NFPA and will work for you like it’s supposed to. We get all the details right whether you are installing, maintaining, or upgrading your commercial fire sprinkler systems.
What are some of the requirements for commercial fire sprinkler systems?
There are many requirements for commercial fire sprinkler systems. We’ll provide some of them for you here. We follow the specified requirements, when you purchase a fire sprinkler system from us, or have us upgrade your commercial fire sprinkler system, you are getting the best fire protection possible for your business. It will give you peace of mind.
The list of requirements for commercial fire sprinkler systems includes, but is not limited to:
• Buildings more than 55 feet in height must have automatic sprinkler systems throughout the building,
• Any new building with a fire area exceeding 5,000 sq. ft. old buildings that have been remodeled or renovated, or any single tenant expansion requiring a new certificate of occupancy that increases the fire area beyond 12,000 sq. ft. must have commercial fire sprinkler systems installed throughout the building,
• Fire pumps should be installed to increase the amount of pressure in a single sprinkler system if the commercial fire sprinkler system is fed by a non-pressurized water tank or municipal water system, municipal water sources do not provide enough pressurized water to commercial fire sprinkler systems, resulting in ineffective systems,
• When possible, you should keep a fire pump in a separate building. If it is located in the same building, you should enclose the pump in a fire-rated room with an exterior entrance. These rooms need to be clearly marked for easy access,
• Water supply control valves should be accessible for easy operation. Valves located in stairways should be protected and easily accessible during a fire. You should clearly mark all valves with identifiable exterior signs showing the location of each valve. These valves should be marked with information indicating the areas and locations covered by their water source.
You can trust Front-Line Fire Protection, LLC to be compliant with your commercial fire sprinkler systems. Call us today to set up a consultation. We can be reached at (978) 655-7002 and provide 24-hour emergency service. Visit our website at http://www.frontlinefp.com/ for more information about commercial fire sprinkler systems in Massachusetts.